With the holidays just around the corner, today we’re reviewing some pretty hair accessories from Lilla Rose and having a giveaway! Misty from Lilla Rose, recently sent us a few Flexi Clips, some pretty bobby pins, as well as a headband to review. They have a wide variety of accessories as shown below.
We tried a few different things with the Flexi Clips and the headband on the 2 older girls.
We received the “Jet” headband which I loved, and my oldest was really excited to try. The one thing that made her a bit sad was, while the elastic part that goes under the hair is stretchy and adjustable, it still didn’t quite fit her like she’d hoped. Granted, my kids do have big heads, so I’m sure it’d work for most people. She just didn’t want to break the beaded part so she was hesitant to keep messing with it. All their headbands are very pretty and could be used for any occasion – casual or dressy.
Misty also sent us an extra-large Flexi Clip, and a small one. If you are wondering what size to get for the amount of hair you have, they’ve got this helpful guide. You can also watch their video and read more about sizing here.
The large Flexi Clip was able to hold a huge amount of hair and we had to be sure to put most of their hair into it to actually get it to not slide or loosen up. If you don’t have a ton of hair, I suggest you go with the smaller sizes!Probably our favorite was the small Flexi Clip. But again, you still needed to have a fair amount of hair to keep this in place and feel like it wasn’t sliding out. My girls have a decent amount of hair and I assumed we could just put this small one in place instead of an elastic and it would hold. We would have been better off with an extra-small to take the place of an elastic I think. But even still, it was a pretty addition to a side French braid, don’t you think?
Here are a few other pictures and ways that Lilla Rose has shown that you can use their Flexi Clips:
As far as a review of the Lilla Rose accessories we received, these are our thoughts:
* They are fairly easy to use – even my 12 year old could put the Flexi Clips in her hair
* There are a large variety of styles, colors, sizes and accessories offered by Lilla Rose
* They will work in any hair type and great for any age – young or old
* Flexi Clips are great for a quick hairstyle
* They are extremely durable and well made
* Lilla Rose accessories are great for any occasion
* Depending on your budget and what you’re looking to purchase, prices start at $9.00 and go up from there.
* Be sure to “measure” the amount of hair you have if purchasing Flexi Clips (based off their chart earlier in the post). They will slip out of your hair if you don’t have the correct size. I would recommend possibly getting a smaller size than you think you might need to err on the side of caution. You wouldn’t want to lose your cute accessory!
Up for grabs: A gift certificate for Lilla Rose product up to a $16 value
Bonus offer: Misty is offering you a “Buy 3 get 1 Free” offer for the duration of the giveaway as well as an additional 3 days after it ends. (Through 11/20/14). If you place an order of 3 items from her site then email her the item number (email@example.com) of the free item you’d like (up to $16 retail value). Awesome!
To enter the giveaway – you’ll need to use the Rafflecopter widget below. There are several different ways to earn entries, so enter away! The giveaway ends at midnight, 11/17/14 (technically the 18th I guess!) and the winner will be announced in our post on 11/18/14. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclaimer: While I was compensated for this post & provided with free product, all thoughts & opinions are 100% mine.